Tuesday, March 14, 2023
10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m. CDT
The BIHZ committee approved 19 items including:
- Liquor license approvals for Tii Cup, France 44 Events, EagleBOLTbar, Papa Legba’s Lounge, Gai Noi, Lush Lounge & Theater and Red Cow.
- The 2021 HUD Consolidated Plan Action Plan Amendment HOME American Rescue Plan (HOME-ARP) Allocation Plan.
- Setting a public hearing for March 28, 2023, for the 2023 Consolidated Plan Action Plan. Setting a public hearing for March 28, 2023, for the 1301 W Lake St Project Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Plan for an affordable housing project.
- Authorizing the issuance of up to $15 million in Charter School Lease Revenue Bonds for Harvest Best Academy.
- The 200 Central Project Inclusionary Zoning Tax Increment Financing Plan for up to $16,269,000.
The committee also received and filed a Consent Decree between Bell Lofts North, LLC and the City of Minneapolis. The owner, Chris Webley, agrees to pay renters their full security deposit and one month’s rent totalling $22,000. The city will dismiss the citation requiring relocation assistance upon payment to the renters.
Check the source website for additional information
Business, Inspections, Housing & Zoning (BIHZ) Committee
This committee oversees all matters related to economic development; land use, development, and zoning; housing policy; employment & training programs; and business licensing.
No documents available